Friday, August 22, 2003

Arrgh!!!

Warren was being his usual immature self and was telling Sophia, Lilly and me which guy likes us. Guess who he said liked me?! Yes, Fabian. Seriously, he could've at least pretended otherwise. He was telling us that we act too 18 year old-ish and was asking if we had curfews. My God! How immature can you get?! I had to sit next to him in the lecture and he was being so irritatingly immature. He wouldn't sit still and kept saying and doing really stupid things (eg. hitting the fold-out desk on his knee and saying how strong he was. I was surprised he didn't break his knee!)

I just cannot deal with immatureness (is that a word?) anymore! He wasn't the only one acting like that. I'm just using him as an example.

This is what made me think of Max so much. I used to think Max was a bit immature but he's nothing like the others. If there's no better guy than Max, then the world is really screwed up. I'm not saying Max is bad. He's just not for me. I'm sure he can make some girl very happy.

I seriously need a life.

No comments: