Sunday, July 25, 2004

Another Life

Another Life

I went shopping with Mum today and ran into Kelly (when she was working). She told me that Nora looked like a lollipop now because she is a size 6 now (before she was about 14). Couldn’t imagine her that skinny. Kelly was going to show her to me (since she works at the same place as Kelly) but then remembered that she was at a baby shower for a pregnant girl from my school. I knew the girl was pregnant but I really didn’t want to be reminded of it.

I want to be the married one who’s pregnant (although I’d like to finish uni first). I always wanted to get married at 20 and have my first kid at 21 and the second one at 23. Well, that’s definitely not happening. I so wish I had someone else’s life instead of mine.

My Mum had already met my Dad at my age. I want to be my Mum. Although that would mean I’d have a daughter like myself and I don’t know whether I’d be happy if my daughter was feeling the way I feel now.

When I was at the shops, there was a guy who reminded me of Max. It actually could’ve been him since I didn’t look at the guy’s face properly. Wish I could ask him about it but I won’t.

No comments: