Thursday, July 15, 2004

When April And I Die

When April And I Die

April: I told you, some people just aren't meant to find true love. Some people die alone.

me: if you die before me, I will be with you when you die :P
Did you take the life expectancy test?

April: yes!!!! I was so annoyed!!!!! How dare they ask about our love lives! I had to choose 'non-existent'!!!!

me: I'm glad they had that option. So when will you be dying?

April: 84, what about you?

me: 90, so I guess I'll be at your bedside when you die.

April: so I'll be first

me: and I'll die alone

April: you're right, at least I won't die alone :P
But who knows, maybe in the remaining 6 years, u'll meet a hot guy down at the retirement home

me: lol!!!! A hot 90 year old???

April: oh yeah, of course.

me: unless I get over my "can't date a younger guy" thing

April: yeah u won't care when u r 84 and the only other 'forever single' person has died.

No comments: