Monday, July 12, 2004

Calling Nadine

Calling Nadine

Contemplated on calling Nadine today but didn't. I wonder why I keep putting it off. Maybe I'm waiting for her to call...

Really want to see her photos. Maybe I'll call her on Wednesday. No, not maybe. I will call her on Wednesday. I don't know why calling her seems like such a chore that I 'should' do, rather than 'want' to. Although, I do want to see her photos...

The closer my trip to America, the more I get obsessed about it. I've decided to make a soundtrack of songs that mention places that Lauren and I will be visiting. Can't find a good one for New Orleans (or Louisiana). Does anyone know of any? Actually, if you have any suggestions about good songs that contain lyrics (or are about) the following places - California, LA, New Orleans, Louisiana, Las Vegas, New York, Arizona, Phoenix or anything about USA in general, let me know.

No comments: