Friday, July 09, 2004

When Nothing Is Fun

When Nothing Is Fun.

Today was the epitome of proper holidays.

April woke up me up at 10am. Actually I woke up earlier but I needed an excuse to get out of my warm bed. April's call was as good as any excuse (such as my stomach rumbling for breakfast or wanting to go to the toilet - you know, the usual reasons).

We ended up talking for almost an hour about weekend plans which ended up to be nothing (due to transport problems, time problems, people problems and general inconveniences which I guess would encompass all the previous).

Decided to go to her house to continue the conversation. Postponed big weekend plans for next week. Had a lazy day watching "I Love Lucy" episodes and talking about the usual topic of conversation. We always go through phases where we only talk about one thing. It used to be our TV show, now it's our loveless lives. Somehow I think this topic we'll be discussing for a while.

Visited my grandparents on the way home which was nice. They love hearing about my trip to America and I love talking about it so it works both ways. Andrew was nice enough to pick me up so that was cool.

I love lazy days like that.

No comments: