Thursday, July 29, 2004

Uni Life

Uni Life

I can’t believe this is my last year of uni. It’s kinda sad. My course is very short so I’ll be finishing before my 21st birthday. I’ll really miss it, even though I expected it to be A LOT better (i.e. get a boyfriend and make close guy friends).

I finished early today so we (uni friends) all went out for lunch. I had some nice chats with the girls and lots of eye rolling at the guys’ immaturity which really was beyond any reasonable behaviour.

Justin (unlike other guys) was having a very deep conversation about politics and other adult dinner conversation topics which was totally on the other side of the scale of reasonable young adult behaviour. I have nothing against intelligent conversations but what he was saying was way too heavy for this occasion. Why can’t there be a guy who has the right balance between immaturity and depth?

Talked to a girl who hangs out with the ‘cool’ people about holidays and was surprised that she said that she didn’t leave her house for a week. I always thought she was the type of person to go out and party every night since that’s the type of people she is friends with. Sometimes people surprise me.

I noticed that Sally always wants me to come if everyone goes somewhere. It’s weird that I don’t find that clingy when I used to feel very uncomfortable when Amy did that.

No comments: