Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Nadine and Amelia

Nadine and Amelia

Guess who called in the morning? Nadine must've read my mind (or my blog) because after telling her that I was planning on calling her tomorrow, she said that she wasn't going to be home then.

We talked for a while. I sensed that not everything was great but she didn't go into it. I wish she could tell me what was on her mind like before. I miss discussing details of our lives. Now we just talk about things on the surface which sucks.

I told her that I wanted to see her American photos and she said that she just wanted to see me. That made me feel a bit rude. I'm going to her house next week. Maybe we can talk properly then. I really want to know what's been going on in her life. Her summary of "Going out. Parties. Guys. Crap." doesn't tell me much.

After talking to her, I went to meet Amelia. We saw "Mean Girls" which I have to say I really enjoyed. Amelia thought it was better than "Shrek 2". I didn't think it was worse. We then walked around looking for a pair of jeans for her and a good photo opportunity for me. I started to carry my camera around with me because I always want to take photos when it's not with me.

Amelia decided to come to a dancing class with me next week ("The Life Expectancy Test" also affected her when it said that we need to get our heart rate up for at least 30 minutes a day). I thought of canceling this Saturday but then realised that if I do, then there might be some reason that next week's dance class won't happen. It'd be funny if I end up going to 2 dancing classes in one week!

No comments: