Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Beautiful Day

I had one of the most wonderful days today. But then again, any whole day with David is pretty wonderful.

We went to a nearby beach and walked around there for several hours. Jumping around uneven rocks is so much more fun when there's a guy right behind/in front of you. We had lunch on the grass overlooking the ocean which was hypnotising as usual. We had a lot of good conversation (mainly quite silly but some relatively serious).

In the afternoon, we went back to my house where we ate and talked some more.

David: did you ever think you'd be making out on this couch?
me: no
me [thinking]: I didn't think I've ever be making out because I already planned out my spinster life

Now I cannot look at that couch the same way again.

I always knew that David was a sweet-talker but today he really got me. He said I was skinny! Which I'm definitely not. Ask anyone (except him). He really knows how to get to a girl's heart.

I asked him if he would still like me if I was fat. He said he wouldn't. I asked if he only liked me because I wasn't fat and he said there's were many reasons why he liked me. I said, "So if I got fat, all the many reasons wouldn't matter?" He said he wouldn't stop liking me if I got fat because he liked my personality too much. I told him it was ok 'cause I only liked him for his looks, anyway.

He said he couldn't believe I never had a boyfriend at uni which was so flattering. Should've asked him why he couldn't believe it. Maybe next time...

I tried to teach him piano but when I gave him a little demonstration, he was so impressed he kept asking me to play more. Finally there's something I can impress him with. He showed me more salsa moves. I'm thinking of dropping the class 'cause he teaches me more for free and there's the advantage of not having to dance with sleazy old men. I don't know why but I get really shy when he tries to teach me the dance steps. It was weird dancing by ourselves in my living room.

I'm only seeing him on Friday next. It took forever to say good-bye to him. Almost like we weren't going to see each other for months, rather than just two days. I miss him already.

No comments: