Friday, July 01, 2005

Must Get Better

So David did send me the expected "get better" message (at around 5:30pm). I was getting worried that either he didn't get mine or that he was upset at me for canceling (which would've been quite selfish, even though understandable). Then I realised that he probably didn't reply immediately in case I felt better by evening and changed my mind. He said to let him know when I feel ok.

I swear by the time we actually celebrate our one month anniversary, we'll be going out for 2 months. I hate postponing it. And I'm not up for going to all the things I was supposed to go to this weekend. It was going to be a really busy one but now I'm too busy being sick.

Lilly invited me to the movies this weekend and I said that I preferred to go on Sunday at around 1pm and today I found out that a really big group was invited to go at the time that I suggested. I love it when I'm close friends with people who organise big outings and have influence on the time and place. Haven't seen anyone from uni for ages so really want to go. It'll probably be the only thing I end up going to on the weekend.

Fingers (and toes) crossed I'll feel much better tomorrow so David could come over and we could just hang out here. He's never been to my house and I've been to his countless times. We were going to go for dinner at a beach nearby and then walk around there but if I still feel sick, maybe we could just watch DVDs at my place. Don't really care what we do, just want to hang out with him. Hopefully my voice is going to come back. It's too hard to have a one-way conversation (as was proven on Wednesday). There are only so many facial expressions I could master. Although I have to say David was pretty good at reading my lips.

No comments: