Sunday, July 24, 2005

The Ethics of Blogging

As I was writing about another thing about David, I started to realise (not for the first time) that I'm not too comfortable sharing our precious moments with the rest of the world (especially people who know me). The blog is starting to become not just about me but about him and it's not fair for me to talk about him so openly with so many strangers (and maybe not strangers). Just doesn't feel right anymore.

I guess I could start some blog which lets me moderate who reads it so I can be sure that no one I know has access to my thoughts but I don't know if anyone would read that stuff. And it wouldn't be really personal things but just more of what I've been writing recently. Hmm, I don't know.

I've been meaning to say this for a while: I'm very interested in who reads this. If you read this regularly (i.e. you return to it, even if only once every few months), post a word in the comments. Any word. I dare you.

No comments: