Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Days With David

So much in my head, so little time to write. Really should go to sleep since I have to wake up early for work tomorrow. I would say I don't feel like going to work but I'll be meeting David for lunch so the whole day seems better already.

The last 2 days/nights have been incredible. One moment I'd be sitting there thinking I don't have a future with this guy, what am I doing stringing him along, and the next I'd feel such content and happiness that he's with me I never want to be without him. Any loneliness that I've had for the last I don't know how many years because I didn't have that special someone to connect with and be there for me has totally evaporated. He's becoming closer to me than April. Which is a huge thing. I can talk to him about anything and I know he'll listen.

He makes me feel good about everything. I don't even remember what stress feels like because as soon as it starts to come on for whatever reason (usually the job situation), I'd just think of him or talk to him, and I calm down immediately.

No comments: