Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Missing Him Already

I miss him so much it hurts. I know I've only seen him last night. I think I'm falling way too deep into this relationship and getting too attached. It's too hard to keep myself at a distance knowing that we have no future.

Even last night, he said something that really disappointed me. He said, "I shouldn't have told you". I told him I'd rather be disappointed than not know the real him. He's well aware that his 'wild' side worries me. He said he's learnt to keep it under control and that he really appreciates my opinion and he's trying not to do risky things anymore because he doesn't want me to be disappointed in him.

I'm feeling a little torn because my brain can't make up its mind about him. Do I just love having an attractive South American boyfriend who's too much fun on the dance floor and who thinks I'm special or do I like him for the person he is inside? The lines seem too blurred.

No comments: