Sunday, June 04, 2006

That Special Sound

La Puente. Te quiero por siempre. Cuando. Puedo ser o no ser. Suavemente. Un poquito. Besame. Buenas noches. Te amo. Bella.

I have been reading the The Dirty Girls' Social Club and it's got tons of Spanish words. I don't understand half of the expressions but just reading them makes me hear such a sexy sound. The above words are just some that I can think of at the top of my head.

David says he loves when I speak POBian but I never thought Spanish would give me such tingles.

Don't know what it is about some languages that have the abilty to irritate me and others I can listen to endlessly without understanding a word.

I was actually speaking POBian to David last night, knowing he didn't understand. And I can't describe the freedom I felt saying anything I wanted to him, while he just smiled back. Just felt so good!

Might go and read that book. Seriously love the story.

No comments: