Monday, February 27, 2006

Just Because

I met up with David in the city. He gave me flowers. That was a surprise since we agreed not to give each other anniversary presents unless it's something like 6 months or a year. He said, "This isn't for the anniversary. It's because you're the most beautiful girlfriend in the world".

Ok ok, that can be interpreted as cheesy. But he's absolutely adorable and I love him.

He said, "I was wondering what different flowers meant but I just decided to go with which ones looked pretty". I told him I would've loved any. It's the thought that counts. And he always does these little surprises for me because he likes to make me happy. I just love him for it.

Another thing I love about him (and there are many) is when he always leaves me the last piece/bit of everything. Today we were sharing a drink and he insisted I have the last bit. He always does it with everything - chips, biscuits, fruit etc. It reminds me of my Mum 'cause she always left all the last things for me and my brother.

No comments: