Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Temporary

I'm out of inspiration to write about anything in this blog. Maybe it's because all my creativity is going into my job right now. All the designs that I have done have been approved and are ready for print. Can't wait to see a whole magazine designed by moi!

So sad about the job ending this week though. I love it so much. One girl wants to have a farewell lunch for me. She's so sweet.

It made me reflect on how many wonderful people I've met in my endless list of temp jobs. It would be nice to keep in touch but we never get to a stage where we are close enough to want to make the effort. It's kinda sad. People who just walk into my life and out, never to be seen again, like guest stars in a TV show.

Had an interview today but I can't even be bothered to make it into a story, simply because I've been to so many that they've become boring to me.

I'm a bit (well, a lot) upset that David's work and uni schedule is going to be so busy, it's going to be very difficult to spend time together. Sometimes I fantasise about us living together 'cause at least then we could see each other more, without wasting time on travel. We spend way too much time in the evenings talking on the phone. I wouldn't mind if his phone wasn't weird and made him barely audible. It's so frustrating to have to strain to hear what he's saying and asking him to repeat himself all the time. Wish we could talk face to face.

It's weird, before I used to think we didn't need to call each other every day but now I feel uneasy if we don't discuss our days and just talk before going to sleep. If only he could be here with me...

No comments: