Friday, February 03, 2006

The Right Flavour

Sometimes there's nothing sexier than seeing your boyfriend in the kitchen, cooking.

I noticed I was turning into one of those annoying people who tell you how to cook properly (i.e. my Mum). Thank God, David is very easy-going and didn't get too bothered by my 'advice'. He said, "You're like a little mosquito... but a sweet one". I tried to stop with the cooking suggestions but it was still painful to watch him wash spoons of rice down the sink. The "don't throw out any food" mentality had been drilled into me by my Mum and grandmas from a very early age.

Have to go to the dreaded dentist tomorrow. Trying not to think about it. Then I'm meeting up with school friends. Finally I am free to go to something Christine organised. I hope she'll be pleased. Hopefully I won't be in too much pain to enjoy the party.

Afterwards, I'll be going to David's house. Third day in a row. Hopefully we won't get too sick of each other. Although it would be nice if we do so that I don't miss him too much next week.

No comments: