Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Location Location

What's more of an incentive to want a job other than money? For me, it's location.

I got invited to another interview and it's located only 25 minutes train ride away! I've never even had the opportunity to work anywhere closer than an hour travelling time (altogether). Even uni was further! The job sounds great too. Exactly what I studied for. A graphic design agency. It's a small company so there's likely not to be any money in it and I was told it's in a warehouse so no nice comfortable offices. But the thought of being able to get home only 40 minutes after the end is just too appealing.

I have the interview on Friday and even though I have to get there at 8am, that means I only have to get up at 6:30. That's later than getting up for an 8:30am start for the previous job! Plus I always thought it'd be cool to work at a design agency with other designers, rather than being the only designer in a company. It would be a great opportunity to learn and work with like-minded individuals. I'm getting excited about it.

No comments: