Friday, February 17, 2006

Love Life

Yesterday David told me that he was being really stupid and he realised (once again) how much he loves me and the rest. When I met him after work, I felt like I was the most important person in the world to him. He made me feel special like no one else ever did. He was so gentle, so sweet, so warm, so happy.

We went to see my movie premiere. It won an award and the audience loved it! Although I always thought it was a pretty serious story, the crowd laughed more than any other movie. I wondered if they were laughing because it was so cheesy. The funniest thing was when we got seated, there was one guy sitting next to me and one next to David. I didn't think anything of them until they saw each other and shook hands in front of our faces. That's when I realised they were the main actors in our film!

It was weird to see the moving images to my 2D storyboard. Every frame I drew was animated on screen. I really didn't think they'd stick to it but the Director did. David missed my name in the credits. Fortunately I didn't.

Tonight I met up with David and we talked for ages. He made my Mum laugh which was great. He continued from yesterday in telling me how wonderful I was and how much he loved me etc. I never get sick of hearing it. And it's not just the way he says these things, it's everything in his body language. Especially his face expression and his little seemingly unimportant gestures that make me believe his every word.

Plus the way he asks me what my dreams are. Sounds corny but his genuine interest means so much to me. I actually think he wants to really know me inside out because he's always asking me questions about myself. And I know there can't be any ulterior motive. It's not like we just met and he wants to impress me. He already knows I love him.

Next week is my last at work. I don't even want to think about it. I wish I could stay but the editor said, "If we had enough money, we'd hire you" which means I'm definitely not staying. I want to tell them that if a position opens up in a year, I'd go there in a second. The work is satisfying, the people are my age and great. The hours are flexible. The location is convenient. What else could I want?

Today I went to lunch with a few other people from work. It was really great. The guys are such jokers and the girl is great to have around.

No comments: