Thursday, November 11, 2004

Blah Blah Blah

I'm sick of covering up for my brother. I wish my parents would stop asking me where he is all the time. I was thinking that I should convince Andy to tell our parents about his girlfriend but then if they knew, they'd start a pity party for me and I really don't need that.

I finished another logo for 'work' (maybe one day soon I will stop putting quotation marks around it). I showed my Mum and she started laughing which was the perfect reaction since my 'boss' wanted it to make people happy.

Talked with Nadine and we are going to meet up next week. (If she doesn't cancel at the last minute to keep up her tradition.) I don't even remember the last time I saw her. In March? A long time ago. Although she did know about the Bus Guy so it must've been after May. Hmm. Still a while ago.

Talked with Claudia on Tuesday which was nice. She's the sweetest person. Should call Amelia to meet up with her before I go since she can't meet us on the weekend because of her work. Haven't seen her for a while too. Haven't talked with April for a week (which is a long time for her and me) but she's been very busy with her assignments so it's understandable.

Judging by how often I write in here just goes to show how little I've been doing lately (or maybe more if I have more stuff to write about...)

Since lots of bloggers have been doing the following, I will too since I have nothing substantial to write.

A YEAR AGO, I:
1. Had the first long phone conversation with Max.
2. Was not 100% sure about going to America
3. Was working in retail.
4. Was writing a movie script with April.
5. I could not imagine going on a real date that I'd really enjoy and then get rejected in such a silly way.

YESTERDAY, I:
1. Went to meet my 'boss' to discuss what he wanted.
2. Sent my travel insurance form.
3. Got free TV show tickets to go to when we'll be in LA.
4. Emailed April about Saturday.
5. Found wonderful old comments that I've never read before.

TODAY, I:
1. Have made a new logo.
2. Talked with Lauren.
3. Talked with Nadine.
4. Felt bad about not liking my brother's girlfriend.
5. Read some more of "The Bronze Horseman" in the hope of finishing it before I leave.

Five things I would buy with $10,000:
1. Trip to America
2. Hair curling iron
3. Clothes
4. Shoes and accessories
5. Everyone's Christmas presents

Top five locations I would run away to:
1. USA (I'll be running away there next week!)
2. Scandinavia
3. France
4. Hawaii
5. Japan

Five things that scare me:
1. Death
2. Excrutiating long term physical pain
3. Being single for the rest of my life and never experiencing true love
4. Rejection
5. Public speaking

Five things that make me laugh:
1. Andy
2. Friends (especially April)
3. Funny TV shows/movies/books
4. Unusual/absurd events
5. Myself

Five things I hate:
1. Evil people (eg. terrorists)
2. Religion
3. Smoking, getting drunk, drugs
4. Being overly sensitive sometimes
5. Medicine not advancing enough to help people

Five things in my room:
1. My bed
2. My travel stuff
3. Books
4. My uni stuff
5. My desk

Right now I am:
1. In love with Maroon 5 old songs (when they used to be Kara's Flowers).
2. Looking forward to America.
3. Tired but restless.
4. Taking homeopathic treatment (it's actually helping my urticaria).
5. Wishing I had RG

Five things I plan to do before I die:
1. Get happily married
2. Have happy kids
3. Make a positive difference to someone's life
4. Travel
5. Get a job that I enjoy

Five things I can do:
1. Waste time
2. Play piano
3. Get excited about new things
4. Lie well
5. Think logically (even though my actions don't always follow)

Five things I can't do:
1. Sing
2. Get a boyfriend
3. Play piano by ear
4. Get over my obsession with getting married young
5. Be attracted to a guy younger than me

Five things I love:
1. Dancing
2. Great music
3. Nice surprises
4. Reading
5. Being appreciated

No comments: