Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Work and Friends

Work and Friends

I've done a number of different logos now and my 'work day' hasn't finished yet. Can't start on the web site yet because my 'boss' has to approve the logo first.

(As you can probably tell, I love saying how this logo and website designing is like a proper job.)

Yesterday when I told April about this 'job', she said that I 'always get everything without doing anything'. It makes me laugh just thinking about that because the last few good things have happened like that but before, I used to feel that I never got what I wanted without working hard for it and used to be amazed at how Nadine got everything without doing anything. April and my friendship is starting to feel like such a reverse of my friendship with Nadine.

Last few times I've talked to Nadine, all we talked about was uni and me going to America. I cannot believe that those general topics are the only things we can discuss now when before we used to talk about everything. But April and I are more similar than Nadine and I so hopefully won't drift apart so much.

No comments: