Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Dear Reader,

Dear Reader,

I feel kinda restless now. So I'll do what I usually do in those situations - ramble here.

I've been wanting to say something about this here for a while now but didn't get around to it until now. I was going to say that it's really cool to have readers comment regularly. It makes me feel like I have a secret blog life with a secret circle of people that know more about me than some people in my real life since it's so easy to be open anonymously.

And what I really like about this is that I probably wouldn't even talk to some of you if I met you in real life because of a number of things such as large age difference and location and just a different place in life, yet it's so easy to talk to you here because there are no preconceived notions of what you or I are like in our daily lives and everything is so neutral because there are no expectations of anything. Everyone can be completely honest without any repercussions. It's like, it's just lots of minds talking to each other and nothing else comes into it. Not age, not looks, not status nor your place in society. That is one reason I would never meet anyone who reads my blog.

Anyway, I think this sort of arrangement is very cool.

No comments: