Saturday, November 06, 2004

Not Quite Over and Famous People

Not Quite Over and Famous People

It feels strange now that I've finished my uni assignments a few days early. Very unexpected. No one else has finished which makes me think that I should've done more work. Hopefully I'll be able to scrape through with a pass with the work that I have done.

April and the others are not not going to be finishing for a while. Some still have exams. Claudia is the only one who has finished already (apart from me). We should've organised to meet up today. Oh well.

Next week we are all meeting up for a little farewell party for me and Claud (cos she's going overseas as well). We'll be watching Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason. I've been waiting to watch that movie since I read the book. I remember I even posted a few entries about it here and here.

I also found Zach Braff's blog. You know, the main guy from Scrubs. It's great to read famous people's blogs to see that they are just ordinary people. (Which most of us know deep inside but it's still nice to know directly.) He gets over a 1000 comments for each post. Not surprising considering he is a celebrity. Speaking of actors being ordinary people, Renée Zellweger sounded so down-to-earth on that Oprah special yesterday.

No comments: