Thursday, November 04, 2004

Just Annoyed

Just Annoyed

I messaged him yesterday but he didn't reply. How rude. It's not that hard to write a message saying "Sorry, but I can't". He wouldn't have even had to tell me over the phone. How freaking cowardly can you get?

Like April said, it would've been like taking off a bandaid - painful but quick.

If he can't even do something as simple as reply to my message, I've completely overestimated him.

Yesterday I was wondering why it would be so hard for a guy to reply to a message, saying he didn't want to meet up. What would make me not reply to a guy's message if it was the other way around. And I had a thought. He might be on the border of getting together with some other girl but since he's not sure if it would work out, he doesn't want to tell me a definite no.

This, of course, doesn't make me feel any better.

Got yet another email from Max. He obviously decided that it's ok to start flirting with me. He's very wrong. First of all, I'm not in the mood for some guy who I don't even really like that much to think it's ok to do nothing but send me silly emails. And secondly, I don't flirt with guys who are scared to do anything. It's too hard to like a guy who I feel like I can only relate to on a childish level. He reminds me of the level I relate to Nadine. He talks to me like I'm some 16 year old and don't see through his annoying cutesiness. The same cutesiness that gets to me in my brother's girl friends.

Can't wait for America to take my mind off everything and just focus on enjoying myself for all the money I've worked for over the last few years.

No comments: