Tuesday, November 02, 2004

On The Border of Adulthood

On The Border of Adulthood

I went to uni today to hand in one of my assignments and right after I left, I realised that today was my last day at uni. Ever. I still have one assignment to hand in but I (most likely) won't have to go to uni for that. Sometimes time seems to drag on and on but then you look back and realise how quickly it went.

From next week I'll have to do real adult things, like look for a full-time job. It's scary and exciting at the same time. But mostly scary. I don't think I'm looking forward to a real job as much as I looked forward to uni. But maybe if I don't have high expectations, it might turn out to be better.

And my trip is approaching faster.

Andy asked about what happened with Andrew. I told him to guess and amazingly he guessed right. He thinks I should call just so I can get a definite no. Everyone is telling me to do different things, it's confusing. Some are saying that I should call one more time to be sure and others are telling me to just get over it. In my opinion that regardless of my phone call yesterday, if he was interested he would call himself.

I think I'm almost ready to put Andrew into my 'funny life stories' files. Not that it was very funny but I'm sure I'll laugh about it later. It's good that it happened because it made my week more interesting and I did have a few days of hyper happiness (even though it was on a fake basis).

No comments: