Wednesday, November 17, 2004

New Generation

Ok, so I didn't finish any layouts. My excuse is that I felt a bit sick (from the homoepathic medications, which the doctor said would make me feel like that). And I didn't really finish the trip planning for the same reason. And didn't read the library book at all.

I'm sort of baby-sitting my cousin, Jenna, now. I think she's growing up because she no longer runs around like a lunatic, breaking everything in her way.

After she ate (and fed her clothes and everything that was around her), she wrote some stuff in her notebook and is now watching some cartoon her parents gave her, while running into the kitchen every now and then to take biscuits and feed them to the couch (fortunately it's leather and is easily cleaned). If my Mum wasn't home today, I'd probably already take the biscuits away. So many aren't good for her.

Knowing that there's a new generation of kids in my family, makes me feel old.

Friday night is the formal. Can't wait. I think I'm excited about it only because I get to wear a pretty dress - something that is extremely rare. In the morning I'm meeting Amelia so my main goal for this week will be achieved.

And then, I'm leaving. I know I've said this a hundred times before but I ABSOLUTELY can't wait!!!

No comments: