Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Chain of Blogs

I've never given this much thought until recently but lots of bloggers create unintentional communities. For example, the first blog I've ever read always had commenters from blogs who this blogger commented on. They seemed to be a group of people who read each other's blogs. If you start paying attention, you might notice that there are lots of groups like that.

What caught my attention to this 'phenomenon' (can't think of a more appropriate word) was when I read one of blogs I usually read and noticed comments from other bloggers whose blogs I regularly read and who read my blog. How weird.

Well, I guess not that weird. It would make sense that if you like one blogger's style/subject, you would probably like the blogs that blogger likes.

No comments: