Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sweet Revenge

Yesterday after I got fired, the only thing that kept me from crying was deleting all my files on the computer so if they wanted something I've done, they'd have to start from the beginning. I could've deleted everyone's files but I knew that would only make things worse for myself. Besides I'm allowed to delete my own files.

So today in the morning I got a call from my ex-manager asking me why I deleted all my files. I told him that yesterday he said that I should clean out my stuff which is what I did. I told him I went through all my files and realised they had all they needed. A complete and utter lie. He said they really needed a bookmark I designed. I found that kinda funny considering that when I did it, I was told not to do the graphic designer's job.

Then he told that they checked my email account and noticed that I sent some photos of them to my hotmail account. He asked me what I was planning on doing with them 'because, you know they're copywrited?' I couldn't help but laugh. What did he expect me to do with them?! I told him I just wanted to show who I worked with. And he was like, "Oh ok, as long as it's for your personal reference, that's fine". What other use could I have for them?! Not like I can sell them!

I kinda liked the fact that he was already calling me because he needed stuff that I've done, even though they never needed it before.

Revenge tastes so sweet.

No comments: