Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fired for Christmas

Now is the worst time to be fired because no one hires this close to Christmas.

I had an interview I desperately organised for myself yesterday but I'm not optimistic. I don't think I smiled enough.

I'm realising now that if something seems too perfect it probably is. My previous job seemed too good to be true for the first two weeks. I was doing things I liked. It was in a good location. People seemed nice. Then Renee, for whatever reason, ruined everything. I wonder why she decided she didn't like me. I was always friendly to her and did all my work.

If a perfect job is impossible, I'd be happy to settle for an ok job but with nice people. I reckon having friendly people around you would make any job easier to handle. (As was proven in my last temp job.)

This time of year should be a good time because of the holiday atmosphere and the festive spirit but I feel like going into some cave and hibernate.

No comments: