Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Fun Infection

Since this is just another excuse (like I don't have enough) to talk about myself, I will play Janice's little infection game.

Five random facts about myself:

1. I love fresh juicy sweet wild berries (like raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
2. When I was a teenager, I wrote a story about growing up with (the younger versions of) Nick and Brian (from the Backstreet Boys). I guess I can mention that in my story they fought over who should go out with me. (Brian won.)
3. I prefer cold (rather than hot) weather
4. I wish I understood the joy of sport
5. It grates of my nerves when people chew loudly

Strange that it took me a while to come with these five facts. Unfortunately I can't come up with anything more amusing.

In the spirit of the game, I should 'infect' five other people (so that they write five random facts about themselves in their blogs) but since I like making up my own rules, I infect anyone who reads this entry by the end of today. (So no pressure.)

No comments: