Wednesday, December 28, 2005

An Extra Ear

I love having April as my best friend. She's like having an extra ear into my group of friends when I'm not there. I know I can rely on her to tell me all the gossip that I miss out on. She told me about last Friday night (when I didn't go). Apparently Christine was upset at me for telling her I was going out with David a month (if not more) after the fact. Good old April came to my defence and said that Claudia didn't tell us when she started going out with Mike either. Christine said that was different. I really don't see how, but anyway.

Really wish April would get a boyfriend. She says she's now fine without one but I know that's a lie. Even though I don't say this to her but I really don't have much hope that she'll get one at the rate she's going. Although I had even less hope before David. So hopefully I'm completely wrong and her guy is right around the corner.

She agreed to come out with us tomorrow night which is so rare. I think that our offer of giving her a lift home swayed her. I'm disappointed Amelia can't come because I don't want to be entertaining April all night (since she won't know any of David's friends).

Elaine is currently in Australia but I haven't spoken to her. Maybe I should invite her tomorrow. But then I'll definitely have to stay with her the whole night since she can't speak English.

The Spy

When I spoke to David last night, he told me that his step-sister's husband's mother saw us on the beach on Monday. I've never even met her. The thought of someone seeing me without my knowledge kinda makes me feel weird. She could've come over and said hello to David.

Never Apart

I wasn't supposed to see David today but he called me after he finished work and asked if he could come over. Of course I said yes. We went for a really long walk around several places. Then he went home. I don't know why but I was actually looking forward to having a little rest from being with each other. I don't know why.

When he left, I didn't even mind so much but now I feel like something's not right. Is it just guilt that I don't want to be with him 24/7 anymore or that I'm starting to miss him now that's he not here?

No comments: