Monday, December 12, 2005

Temporary Insanity

I have a funny story to tell. I got fired. Ha ha.

I'm predicting that I will never be fully employed at a job I love with people who actually make sense.

I'm feeling pretty horrible right now and so not looking forward to job searching. AGAIN. I'm freaking sick of it. I had a short moment of motivation to find a job immediately but after half changing my resume, I'm feeling a sense of depression coming on because I just want to go to sleep. That can't be a good sign.

It's so frustrating that I couldn't get a proper explanation for their reason. Renee said that even though I completed all the tasks I was given, I didn't take the responsibility. What does that even mean?! The Manager also said that Renee didn't feel like she could rely on me to get the work done. I asked how she can feel that way if I get things done and he said she just doesn't 'feel' it. If she has trust issues, why should that be my problem? They also said that since I don't have enough experience, they have to explain all the new things to me. I reminded them that it was an entry-level position and the manager said that it was his mistake to say that in the advertisment and they need someone more senior.

Anyway, I'm going to try not to analyse it too much. I'm just sad that I really enjoyed the actual job. And it seems unfair to fire me when I did so many good things for them.

No comments: