Monday, May 08, 2006

All or Nothing

You know what would just make my day tomorrow?

The director at my temp job telling me I can stay there permanently. So I would never have to go back to my evening job again. I hate it. There are always problems with what I do. Either the design is wrong or it's not in the right format (even if I checked it a hundred times and have no idea how to fix whatever the problem it). It's getting me very frustrated.

Plus, I hate going there after my temp job, then coming home and working some more.

What I'm really worried about is that in the end, I might end up with nothing. The people at the evening job will decide that I'm not doing my job properly and the temp job won't be able to employ me permanently.

Meanwhile, this is really stressing me.

No comments: