Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Too Tired

I had a good opportunity today to ask the Director at my temp job if she made any progress on creating a new position for me. She said said she was collecting data so she could make a good business case to her Director. She asked if it would help if she got me to work 2 days a week. I told her no, but I was happy to work one day. She said there's definitely money in the budget for that.

It'd be great to keep working there on my day off but how much help could I possibly be in one day?

I guess it could just stretch time for her to make me the new position.

I don't know. I just want to work there 5 days a week and nowhere else.

When I got to my part-time job, my manager told me that the image I was supposed to work on wasn't there today so I could have the evening off. She also noticed that I emailed her some work at 1:30am this morning.

In fact, I was so tired yesterday, I couldn't even be bothered to tape Desperate Housewives. I think that's a pretty good indication of my current physical and mental state.

No comments: