Sunday, May 14, 2006

Among Friends

On Friday night, we went out to celebrate Amelia's graduation. I wish I could've been there, just like she was at mine.

It was us five, plus Evan. Just like the old times. Christine asked me if I could design her fashion range portfolio. I'd love to. She's got an interesting style - goth, funky and cute in one. That would be really fun to illustrate.

April and I couldn't stop laughing imagining scenarios of "citizen's arrest" (i.e. apparenly anyone can make an arrest).

Scenario 1: a citizen arresting another citizen

Citizen 1: you're under arrest
Citizen 2: no, you are under arrest
Citizen 1: you have the right to remain silent
Citizen 2: no, you have the right to remain silent

Scenario 2: a citizen arresting a police officer

Citizen: excuse me, you're under arrest
Police officer: say what?
Citizen: I said you're under arrest.
Police officer: whatever
Citizen: if you don't comply, I will have to take you to the police station.
Police officer: you can't make me
Citizen: get in your car, now!

Amelia filled us in with some juicy gossip about a weird girl from our school who thinks Amelia is her best friend. Apparently she's studying law, going to the army training and is taking pole dancing lessons. A really great combination, in my opinion. She also met her boyfriend when she went on a cruise with her family. He was the drummer on the ship. Unfortunately they're not together anymore as he doesn't want to 'settle down' in one country.

Amelia also told us about her uni friend who got a new boyfriend but who says he's boring and not good-looking. I said, "How could you think your own boyfriend is boring and not good looking?!" and Christine replied, "Well, Evan is boring and not so good-looking". Evan looked a little surprised to say anything.

I'd never say that David is boring or not good-looking. Probably because he's very fun and totally hot. But mainly because we stick together and don't make fun of each other to other people.

I suggested for all of us to go on a holiday together. I'm not sure why since I don't want to go with my uni friends. I think it would just be more fun with my school ones. We laugh a lot more together.

It was a good night though.

Tonight, David came over. That made it an excellent night. I haven't seen him in a week! We stayed in. We put on my Latin CDs and danced in the living room. It was the best fun. I think we looked pretty good too. I feel like I'm really improving. We even did some lifts, like in Dancing with the Stars. They are so much fun to do. I'm glad he's heaps bigger than me in size to be able to do that. Did a lot of spinning too which made me quite dizzy. I exaggerated the swaying from dizziness a bit too much though. He found it funny, me acting like a drunk person who couldn't balance in one spot.

We watched Prison Break. I so love watching it with him because the content is so sad and it's comforting to have his arms around me.

We were talking how great it would be to live on our own. I so can't wait to spend my life with him. We agreed we would have the best fun together because we always find ways to entertain ourselves, even when doing boring things.

One of the things I'm looking forward to when I move out is having dinner parties and having friends over whenever I want to. And of course, not having to travel just to see David.

Tomorrow (well, today) is Mother's Day. My grandparents will come over. I'll have to do some work because I haven't done any today. It's so freaking boring designing packaging for medicine.

On Friday, I was enjoying my work at the temp job so much I had to make myself go, not to be late to meet the others. That never happened before. In fact, I also didn't even want to go to lunch so I could continue working. How crazy is that?!

Anyway, I should go to sleep now. Wish David was here with me. I miss him already. He brought me Argentinian toffees today. They were pretty good for toffees. That was sweet of him. He also said some very sweet things that made me really happy. (Along the lines of how happy I make him and how perfect I am and how he wants to be with me forever.) The way he talks about me makes me sound like someone extraordinary when in fact, he's the wonderful one. He even said that he doesn't appreciate me enough. I mean, how could he say that when he's always so great to me?

I really should go to sleep now.

No comments: