Monday, May 15, 2006

Paranoid about Paranoia

I can be pretty paranoid about lots of things. People I know reading this, for instance. Or about what some people think of me.

Now I'm paranoid about someone else being paranoid about me. The incident I have in mind could be just a coincidence that has absolutely nothing to do with me. Yet, I can't help but think, what if it's because of me?

I can't write the details because this person might read this blog.

I hate that I can't write things here because of how it might affect someone who reads this. Or to be more exact, how the reaction of this person might affect me.

I care way too much what other people think. Wish I could be one of those people who just don't.

And I guess, in some situations, I don't. But others, well that's a completely different story.

I went through a 'little' thing with David last night so that could be making me too sensitive about everything.

No comments: