Thursday, May 04, 2006

Overloaded

I'm mad. I'm stressed.

I'm mad that the dance class I was supposed to start next week and that I was really looking forward to has been cancelled. Due to lack of people. They sent me a letter notifying me of this and suggesting to transfer to another class. Coincidentally enough, the only other convenient class for me is already full.

I can only go on Monday (since my brother needs the car for tutoring on all other days, except for Friday). And on Friday they have a really bad class. It's so not fair.

I'm stressed because the job I do in the evenings decided to completely overload me. I got the manager's email for tons of job requests. All due tomorrow. So as soon as I got home (about 5pm) I did them for over three hours. And I haven't even started on the ad that I have to do for tomorrow that she asked me to do yesterday. I thought that would be the only thing I'd have to do today. But no, why stop there and let me have at least half the evening to myself?

You might be wondering why I'm blogging when I have so much work to do. I'm wondering the same thing.

Just a need a break desperately. Sure, it would be more effective to take a break away from the computer. But I just have to whinge about this.

Eve (the person whose position I'm currently doing at my day job) told me that the Director got her office assistant to find all the numbers of how much they pay external designers. I was so happy to hear that because that means that she's doing something about me staying. I just wish she'd hurry up so I could work at only one job. Two is getting too much. Especially that at my evening job, they expect me to do a whole day's work at night.

It's stressing me out.

Last night David came over. He made my whole day. Just seeing him relaxed me.

I guess I have to remind myself that nothing matters. Those jobs are not worth worrying about. Just no point. I have David and that's the most important thing. I have the most wonderful person.

He said something last night that made me feel just so good. It made me think that he can't be without me. There are so many things he says that I can't share because they are so personal but they just make me the happiest.

I told him I couldn't stop thinking about our 'argument' and he said neither could he. He said he hated when we hang up not resolving an issue. (In this case who's going to organise our winter trip. I told him he can do this one since I organised the last two and he said he was busy. So I said I was too. He said he didn't want to go anyway. I said fine, we won't. The next day he emailed me with a suitable place where we could stay and said that he changed his mind and to let him know if I was coming.)

Just thinking about David reduces my stress.

***

David: I want to teach when I get old. Share my knowledge with young people. That's my dream.

Later...
me: I want to have a family early. That's my fairytale dream.
David: and it will come true

No comments: