Sunday, May 28, 2006

Our 1 Year Anniversary

What do the following events have in common?

1. Starting uni
2. Going to America
3. Last Friday

No idea?

I've been really looking forward to all of the above for a while and now they're all gone.

Friday and yesterday were amazing. I wish I could have them over and over. But I shouldn't despair. As long as I have David, I'm sure I will have many more moments like these in the future.

I won't bore you with details but just describe it in the following words.

-Delicious dinner
- 4 and a half star free hotel room overlooking the city and the water with a free very yummy buffet breakfast
- David David David David David

That was Friday night and Saturday morning.

Even though David said he'd leave in the afternoon, he ended up staying with me till after 9pm. We went to see The Da Vinci Code. Was a bit long and I was disappointed a little with Tom Hanks. Unlike many people, I was very excited when I heard he'll be playing the main part. I expected more from him. The movie was still enjoyable though.

(David used to be part of the Opus Dei and he said it wasn't exactly like in the movie.)

Afterwards, we went to my house where Andy took advantage of him and made him help with his homework. We watched some TV and ordered pizza (which we have never done before). Haven't had pizza in way too long. It was so nice. And not just because we didn't have lunch (due to the filling breakfast).

Talked some more and it was time for him to go. Won't see him for another week now as he has to study for his exams.

Can't believe this weekend has almost finished. I want to be back in the hotel with him telling me I was beautiful, hot and could be a model. I just want him him him.

He asked me, "A year ago, did you think we'd be here now?"

How could I have even given that a thought? I would've been happy with even a few months together. This relationship has exceeded all my expectations. And I hope it continues to be that way.

No comments: