Sunday, March 16, 2003

Books and TV

You must read "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe"!!! It's the best book that I have read lately and I've read a lot of good books lately. I even had an urge to buy it which is amazing since I almost never want to read a book more than once. My vocabulary is too insufficicient to describe the wonderful characters and the wise story. Do yourself a favour and read it!

Sorry if I'm being too forceful but after reading an excellent book, I forget that not everyone is into reading as much as I am.

Yesterday, I watched a documentary on the human instincts. I missed the first two parts unfortunately. It was quite interesting but then again I find anything to do with humans fascinating.

After that I watched "While You Were Sleeping" for I-don't-know-how-many's time. I didn't mean to watch it but I had nothing else to do. It's one of those movies that I can watch over and over again because it's light and funny and I can relate to the main character. I even almost cried which was extremely strange since I never cry at movies (especially if no one dies). Sometimes I can be such a sucker for romantic comedies.

I don't know why I'm getting so emotional lately (I even almost cried when I saw the Delta Goodrem music clip for "I'm Lost Without You"). It's starting to scare myself since I don't approve of any sort of sentimentalities. The last time I got too emotional was when I used to talk to Max (which is a long story that I don't feel like going into right now or maybe ever). I hope I'll snap out of it soon.