Thursday, March 20, 2003

What's On Everyone's Mind

I can't not mention that war has started. Not that anyone doesn't know. I'm sure all the news networks are heaven, now that they have something interesting to report on.

A few people marched into my lecture today to announce the beginning of war through a megaphone. At first everyone heard them through the walls. I got scared because I didn't realise what was happening. It was like they were announcing that war has started at uni.

Everyone has got such strong opinions about the whole thing. I'm against the war but what if the US intelligence knows something that we don't and are not telling us to not cause mass hysteria? What if this secret information gives them no alternative? Maybe I've been watching 24 too much. But what if..?

No comments: