Monday, March 17, 2003

Day Off

Decided to skip uni today. Surprised? I would be if I wasn't so sick. I was supposed to have only a one hour lecture today so it wasn't anything important.

I went to the doctor because my blood test results came in. They even called me on Saturday. I didn't know that they called even if your blood test results were fine. They could've just told me that on the phone instead of making me wait for over an hour in the lobby.

It's good that I didn't go to uni 'cause I couldn't stop coughing all day and I hate when that happens in a silent place such as a lecture theatre. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow because I can't afford to miss uni then.

I watched "Once and Again" once and again. Hehe. Sorry, couldn't resist. There's only a couple of episodes left, unfortunately. God, I love that show. I wish the characters were real people so I could meet them. In today's episode, Grace was trying to pursue a relationship with her teacher (who is too creepy for my liking). Julia Whelan (the actress that plays Grace) is a genius in portraying every subtle emotion that Grace has which makes the complexity of Grace's personality so fascinating to watch. The script is also just so wonderful that it plays over and over in my head after the hour is over. All the other actors (and crew) are wonderful too. Amy Lippens is spot on when casting actors. April and I might need her help when we'll get to make our show. Speaking of which, I got over my 'writer's block' and wrote a couple of pages.

April messaged me about Saturday. I guess even if she's mad, she's not going to show it, which suits me fine. If she does bring it up, I will apologise because she has a right to be upset with me.

No one is posting anything on my message board. Should I start some discussions? Any ideas?

No comments: