Friday, March 14, 2003

Happy 100th To Me!

My website has been visited 100 times! Yay! I should celebrate... or maybe I shouldn't. Anyway, I saw Sandra today. She's pretty happy with her new course. Did I tell you that she transferred? It's actually weird that now that she's not there with us at breaks, I'm hanging out more with other people. That's a good thing.

Also I don't care what the group of 'cool' guys think of me anymore. I know I'm sounding like a high school kid with classifying some guys as 'cool' but I missed out on that in high school since there weren't any guys and no cliques, which I guess is lucky but still. Take for example after lectures when Sandra was there as well, most people in my course were going to the uni bar. Last year I would most likely have dragged myself along because it was another opportunity to make friends with the 'cool' guys. Today I couldn't care less since I don't like them. I would've come if Lauren, Sophia or Lilly (my uni friends) went but since they didn't, I couldn't be bothered going there and pretending to be comfortable. And I was feeling sick anyway.

I guess I regret not going a little bit because what if some of the guys had other friends and one of them could be RG? That's my whole thinking process which I really should stop. I can't always go everywhere just because RG might be there. It's too late now anyway.

April still hasn't replied to my e-mail in which I cancelled our birthday plans. She hasn't called either. I feel so bad now. I hope she's not too mad. I'll e-mail her again.

Someone mysterious called my mobile today. I hate it when I don't know who it was. It drives me crazy! What if it was something about a job? I guess it could've been Amelia since last time she called me, her number didn't show up. I should ask her about that.

No comments: