Saturday, March 22, 2003

Found Myself A Travel Buddy

I'm going to America!!! Not now but in probably 2 years i.e. once I have enough money. I found a travel mate and it's not Nadine. Lauren said she can go any time but her friends can't get themselves organised. That sounds too familiar. Great, now it all depends on me and I trust myself to get ready. I'm just wondering if I should wait till I turn 21 because that's when I'd be able to do everything there or if I should just go before then while I still don't have a full time job.

I'm so excited now because now I have someone to go to America with. Hopefully by the time we go, things will settle down there. Although it's a bit early to start planning the itinerary, I don't care. I'm already surfing travel web sites. Lauren has already been there and has relatives there so it's even better. She knows already what's good and what's not so we won't makes beginners' travelling mistakes. Ahhh... can't wait!

No comments: