Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Guy Problems

Did I tell you that I can't stand some of the guys in my course? No? Well, I do. One of those guys is Fabian. To give you a picture of him, just imagine an actor who would play a good looking villain (dark, tall, muscles). The guy is spilling with confidence. I've never met anyone more sure of themselves. He thinks he's God (which is ironic since I don't believe in God). He also thinks that all the girls like him (which I guess some do, but not me). At the beginning of uni when we had to be in the same group for some exercise and I asked him about himself, he smirked as if I had a crush on him. After that I avoided talking to him.

Yesterday, when we were in the lift with some other people, he took me by my backpack straps and started shaking me. In my head I was, like, what the fuck?!!! I was too stunned to say anything. I just sort of pushed him a bit because I didn't want to hurt him by punching. Then he goes, jokingly, "I just felt like shaking someone" and then adds casually, "So how are you, Sky?" to which I replied annoyed, "Fine, how are you?!" I should've punched him and said, "I just felt like punching someone". I hate him. It was so embarrassing.

When we got to the tutorial, guess who was in it? Jack (the sleazy guy who liked me last year). Fortunately, he ignored me.

Then when we had an hour break, I had lunch with Norma (not my favourite person because last year she kept talking to me like I was a child which really annoyed me). Anyway, she had a fight with her boyfriend and started asking me for advice. I don't really like giving advice because I don't want to give the wrong one so I sort of said some general things. She started agreeing with me, saying that I was "so right!". It's funny that I've never had a boyfriend but give good boyfriend advice.

No comments: