Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Morning Thoughts

I woke up at 7am today and today is my sleep-in day. I don't know why I don't require as much sleep as I used to before. I'm not sure if I woke up because I really wasn't tired or because my Mum was yelling at Dad because he put his clothes on top of her top that took ages to iron and it was under there for a couple of days because she completely forgot about it. She apologised for waking me up. Usually I would've been really irritated because I need my sleep, especially that I went to bed late last night but today I just didn't care. I was as fresh as anything.

I was planning on going shopping for Amelia's and April's birthday presents but I still can't stop coughing so I'm not going. I'll go tomorrow after uni since it's on the way home.

The book that I'm reading now is "The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" by Rebecca Wells. I love books about female friendships because those bonds are very special. Anyone female who has very close girl friends will understand. I even prefer those books to romance novels, probably because I can relate more to that. Those sort of friendships are made even more special if the girls have been friends in their childhood. My close girl friends are extra special because I don't have a boyfriend. Lately I've been thinking that the time that I spend with my girl friends is what makes my life meaningful. It's strange how my attitude changed because a few years ago I thought that having only guy friends would be much better than having only girl friends.

I really need a boyfriend. Then my life would be perfect.

No comments: