Thursday, March 13, 2003

Friends

I'm in such a good mood today. The reason for this is because I was surrounded by friends and that always puts me in a good mood. They weren't even school friends but I can feel that I'll be friends with these people for a while.

Amelia also called me today which was nice since she never calls anyone. She wanted to meet up but I had a lecture. Oh well, maybe another time. People from ODV are supposed to meet up tonight which is why I also wanted to meet up with Amelia and Claudia. I didn't want to show up by myself in case there weren't people that I know. I guess I won't be going then.

I also decided not to have a combined birthday party with April because thinking about who to invite is giving me a headache. I know I shouldn't make such a big deal out of it but I can't help it. Also, what if the people that I wanted to come couldn't and other people that I had to invite so they won't get offended could? And I don't particularly like being the centre of attention and making sure everyone is having a good time. I just want to talk to whoever I feel like on the day and not go from one person to another. Also having almost no guys at the party is embarrassing, especially when my uni friends have lots and will think I'm really weird if I don't have any.

I hope April is not upset with me since I cancelled our plan pretty late. I'd be upset at myself. Hopefully, she won't mind.

No comments: