Sunday, March 09, 2003

Feeling Bad

Have you ever felt bad for no reason at all? I haven't until yesterday. So yesterday and today, I snapped at everyone and everything. This started to really irritate me, thus making me feel even worse.

I started reading "Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe" and that cheered me up a bit, or at least took my mind off whatever was making me feel depressed. I'm not even half way through but I can already tell that it's going to be one of my favourite books. It made me laugh and think and love the characters from as soon as I began reading. I highly recommend it!

April wants to have a combined birthday party which is ok, but I don't want to celebrate something that I'm not looking forward to in the least. People usually dread birthdays when they get old but I dreaded birthdays since I was about 10, when I realised that I want to be a kid forever. So although my life has been improving as I get older and I wouldn't want to go back to being a kid, I still get anxious about getting a year older. I'm going to be 19 for heaven's sake! And although mentally I feel 19, my life has nothing to show for it. What I have now is what I should've had at 12 or 13. My life revolves around education, family and close girl friends. By now I should have a serious boyfriend and a job.

I think the reason I'm feeling down is because of all the little things that make my life bad combined together.

I'll stop being depressing and will tell you a few irrelevant things:
1. Check out Rinkworks. It made me laugh so you might find it funny too.
2. If you like canonical lists, click here. I laughed out loud when I read them.
3. For all of you who are obsessed with books, you have to check out this site!
4. And don't forget Emode which will tell you all you want to know about yourself. (It predicted that I will marry at 21. Yeah, I wish!)

That's it from me for today. Sorry, I couldn't be more interesting or funnier. I'm just not in a very creative mood at the moment. Maybe next time!

No comments: