Wednesday, March 19, 2003

The Interview

I got called for a job interview today at a book shop. I was a bit worried that I couldn't speak properly because of my voice but it strangely got better once I got there. The interview went for an hour and a half! I had to fill out forms and spelling and general knowledge tests. Then I had a talk with the interviewer about too many things to mention. I actually enjoyed the discussion. I was so sure that I got the job until I told my test answers to my parents. It turned out that I got heaps wrong. I am so annoyed at myself at getting the simplest things wrong. I can be so stupid for someone who reads so much.

I doubt I'll get the job now unless they won't find anyone better. I guess that's too bad since I really wanted to work in that environment.

No comments: