Saturday, April 23, 2005

Afterthoughts

Did I ever say that I love when guys have laughter in their eyes? It makes them 10 times more attractive.

David had laughing eyes.

Oh and I found out he's 22, almost 23. His birthday is one day less than 2 months after mine.

And he said he respected me for feeling strong about not drinking for the sake of it or smoking. No one ever said they respected me for that.

When we were together, I never really felt it was surreal, like my 'date' with Andrew. It felt really normal and wasn't awkward at all, like I expected. I did not have a goofy grin on my face like last time. I think I was more natural. When he was driving me back to the station and I was quiet, he asked me a few times if I was ok. I guess the silence wasn't that comfortable for him. I was fine, just listening to his music and watching the sun set all around me.

The more I think about today, the more I want for this not to be a one-time thing, like last time.

No comments: