Monday, April 18, 2005

Waiting

Good things come to those who wait.

Well, some good things, anyway.

After 6 dance lessons of having to intermittently dance by myself because there were not enough guys to go around, today guys outnumbered girls! I had two guys standing in front of me at one point because neither wanted to dance by himself. Now they know what the girls felt like. Fortunately for them, we were only one girl short. It's funny how girls have no problem dancing by themselves but not one single guy would. The leftover guy would just wait near the wall until it was his turn.

We get to do really intricate things now that look really cool. It's the best fun.

I wonder if David knows salsa... Am I generalising when I think most South Americans know it?

God, I don't know even know him, but I've come up with a nice picture of what he's like. Most likely I'm in for a shock. Still haven't replied to his email but that's because I decided to call him tomorrow night. If I were him, I'd be wondering what I said wrong and expecting for him to change his mind about meeting up. If he's like that, he'll be getting a nice surprise tomorrow. If he's more easy-going than me about such things, I only have more respect for him.

No comments: