Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm So Brave

I did it.

We're meeting this weekend.

He seemed surprised to hear from me, but surprised in a good way because when I asked if he wanted to meet in a few weeks, after his exams were over, he quickly said that this weekend was fine.

He said he's been studying a lot. I see that as a sign that's he's not some creepy drug addict. So that's always something positive to think about.

Have a feeling it's going to be awkward. But must stop thinking like that because the only thing that's going to make it awkward for me is what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling at that time.

A sure confidence boost would be to talk to my friends beforehand. That's definitely going to be possible because I'll be seeing Amelia on Friday and she always makes me feel good. And I'm going out with my uni friends that night as well. So I should be nice and relaxed by Saturday morning.

No comments: